In machine vision systems, industrial lenses are a relatively sophisticated product. Dimensional Image specializes in the production of industrial cameras , industrial lenses (megapixel lenses, microscope heads, telecentric lenses, etc.) and machine vision hardware products such as light sources.
Industrial lenses are generally manufactured using coating technology. Their appearance is very delicate. When they are used for a long time, they need to be cleaned regularly. A well-maintained lens can extend the life of the lens. Improper cleaning can damage the polished surface or special covering on the substrate or on the lens. Damage to the surface of the glass or the cover can degrade the performance of the lens in all applications.
Â Microvision image below to teach you a few shots of industrial cleaning and maintenance tips:
1. Keep the edge of the hand-held lens, do not touch the lens surface with your fingers. Moisture on your fingers can sometimes damage the covering on the lens, and if the finger stays on the lens surface for a long time, it becomes a permanent stain. Even if you wear gloves, avoid touching the lens surface;
2. Do not handle the lens with metal tools or pliers. The use of wooden, bamboo and plastic tools to deal with the lens will reduce the chance of damage to the lens, for the small lens can be used hand-held vacuum pen;
3. Keep the lens on a soft surface, especially if the optical surface is a raised lens. Statically placed on a hard desk can also cause scratches on the lens surface;
4. For the lens system or assembly, cover the lens cover when not in use to protect the optical surface from damage;
5. When storing the lens, it needs to be wrapped separately in a clean, soft lens box and placed in a safe place. Never put multiple lenses that are not wrapped in a box or bag at the same time because they can be damaged by touching each other. In addition, do not put them under heavy objects, to avoid deformation or even broken lenses due to extrusion.
The TV image reminds you that if your camera or camcorder can add filters, it is better to add a UV filter, which can effectively block the dust and protect the lens.
Glass fiber is a widely used new material. The Fiberglass Net is well ventilate, well transparent, easy washing, anticorrosive, resistance to burn, strong-tensile force, not out of shape, long service life and feels straight. The popular carbon makes vision more comfort and natural.
The glassfiber screen graceful and generous appearance, application for all sorts of airy in salvation and preventing insect and mosquito. It's widely used in construction, orchard, ranch etc such as fiberglass window screen, Fiberglass Compesite Net.
Fiberglass Mesh,Glass Fiber Net,Reinforcement Fiberglass Net,Fiberglass Netting Mesh,Glassfiber Mesh,Fiberglass Gridding Cloth
Hebei TongChan Imp.&Exp.Co., Ltd. , https://www.tongchanmesh.com